(30 minutes: $30; 60 minutes: $60; 90 minutes: $90)
An integrative massage comprised of one or more styles, including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Lymphatic and Aromatherapy. Customized for you and your needs.
(SPECIAL) Therapeutic Massage & Fango Face Treatment Combo
(90 minutes: $85)
Save $10 with this 60 minute therapeutic massage and fango face treatment (see description below) combination. Choose from rose clay, green clay, bentonite and Dead Sea Mud.
(60 minutes: $120; 90 minutes: $180)
By partnering with Suzanne Philp of Heart-n-Soul Massage Therapies, I am now offering couples massage by request. Great for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries or anytime! Share the wonders of massage with someone special for just $120 for 60 minutes or $180 for 90 minutes. You can even add hot stones to your massages for just $30 more! Call 478-1778 to make an appointment. Couples massages can not be booked online.
(60 minutes: $60)
A gentle massage geared to relieving the muscle cramps, spasms and pain often encountered in the lower back, neck, hips and legs during pregnancy. Safe side-to-side body positioning with pillows for extra comfort.
(Due to prep time, add-ons must be requested at the time of booking. Not available with prenatal massage.)
- Hot Stones ($15)
- Body Scrub ($15)
- Hot Towels ($5)
(30 minutes: $30)
A Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing, administered by "laying on hands" and based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. The session is performed with the client lying on the table while fully clothed.
Seated Chair Massage
(15 minutes: $15)
The perfect little pick-me-up! An efficient, fully-clothed massage that improves circulation, stimulates muscles and reduces tension in the back, neck and shoulders.
Call 478-1778 to inquire about bringing on site chair massage to your workplace or gathering.
Two Hour Tip to Toe Tune-up
(120 minutes: $119)
Pamper and protect your body with this ultimate treatment. Your two hours of relaxation and rejuvenation includes a therapeutic massage, body scrub, scalp massage, face scrub & massage and foot scrub & massage. All scrubs and massage products are handmade in small batches to ensure freshness, as they do not include any chemicals or preservatives. There are several varieties to choose from:
- Soothing: An oatmeal & shea butter sugar scrub followed by massage butter with lavender and roman chamomile essential oils (unscented massage butter may be substituted on request). Gentle and relaxing, perfect for sensitive or aging skin.
- Coconut Lime: A coconut lime brown sugar scrub followed by a massage with warm coconut oil with lime essential oil. Let this taste of the tropics wash your stress away.
- Mint Cocoa: A chocolate mint sugar scrub followed by a cocoa butter blend with peppermint essential oil. Enjoy the antioxidant benefits of cocoa along with the pain reducing properties of peppermint.
- Coffee: A coffee scrub made with real coffee grounds followed by massage with coffee butter. Helps to brighten and tone your skin while energizing your body and mind.
- Deep Woods: A salt scrub blended with cedarwood and pine essential oils, followed by a massage with cedarwood and pine infused oil. A deep and invigorating treatment to help relieve muscle tension.
- Himalayan Healing: Detox and rejuvenate your skin with a mineral-rich Himalayan pink salt scrub. Then, increase the healing benefits with a massage with a homemade ginger, turmeric and lemongrass body butter.
- Rose Renewal: Renew your skin and your soul with a Rose Pink Salt Scrub, followed by a massage with ultra moisturizing body butter enhanced with organic Rose Otto essential oil. (Winter Special)
FANGOTHERAPY (fango is Italian for mud) is the use of mud and clay for healing purposes. Mud and clay hold heat and can be useful for chronic conditions by helping to reduce inflammation or swelling, relieve aches and pains, relax muscle tension, and improve skin texture. There are four mud/clay options to choose from.
- Rose Clay – Softens and improves skin texture
- Green Clay – Tones and tightens pores
- Bentonite – Absorbs and removes oils and other impurities
- Dead Sea Mud – Stimulates circulation and reduces inflammation
Fango Face Treatment
(30 minutes: $35)
First your face is cleaned, scrubbed, and steamed. Then your warm mud/clay masque is applied. While it dries, you'll receive a head & neck massage. Once the masque is removed, your face is toned with rosewater and massaged with moisturizing butter.
Hands & Feet Fango Treatment
(40 minutes: $45)
Soothe your aching joints and soften your skin by having your hands and feet scrubbed, steamed, wrapped in warm mud/clay, and massaged.
Fango Triple Treat
(70 minutes: $75)
Mud/clay treatments for your face, hands, and feet. Save $5 by purchasing the Fango Face Treatment and Hands & Feet Fango Treatment together.
The Full Fango
(150 minutes: $159)
This thoroughly relaxing and therapeutic treatment begins with a exfoliating body scrub, removed with steamy towels. Then the body is enveloped in warm mud/clay and cocooned in layered blankets while receiving a mini face treatment and scalp massage. The fango is cleaned off and the treatment is wrapped up with a therapeutic massage.
Foot and/or Hand Reflexology Massage
(10 minutes: $10; 20 minutes: $20)
Foot Scrub and Massage
(10 minutes: $15)
Face Scrub and Massage
(10 minutes: $15)
(10 minutes: $10)